We are currently recruiting for an Electrical TA to join our workshop team based in the Perth Airport industrial area. The role will see you join a small team who conduct Electrical Motor rebuilds, modifications and testing for the industrial and Resources Sectors.
You’ll join our team in an Electrical TA position which will see you use your previous electrical Motor or Mechanical skills in stripping, cleaning, part replacement and general refurbishment of our Electrical motor range. The role will see you disassemble motor bodies and run through a planned cleaning, preparation and painting process which will utilise advanced mechanical and tooling skills and general spray painting experience.
You’ll need to have:
- WA Driving Licence
- Previous Electrical Motor Experience
- Excellent General Engineering Workshop Skills / Experience
- Previous industrial Spray Painting Experience
- Positive Attitude to new skills and small team working environments
- High Risk Forklift Licence
Once successful you’ll join a great team who enjoy and very positive and proactive workplace, you’ll be working Monday to Friday typically 38 hours per week and will be paid weekly.