What being a Recruitment Coordinator is really all about…
- Fantastic opportunity for growth and development within the business
- $45, 000 + super + commission
- Beautiful head office based in Sydney’s CBD!
I am currently looking to replace my own position as a Recruitment Coordinator due to an internal promotion to a Recruitment Consultant. This role is perfect for a recent graduate, or someone looking to make a career move into fast paced, energetic corporate team. If you are also someone looking for a company where growth and development is encouraged – then Beaumont is the place for you!
When I first joined the team, I knew nothing about recruitment or HR and had come from an events background. But over the past 16 months I have been supported with constant professional training and development that has given me a foundation of skills I will take through my corporate career.
What I learnt:
- Prioritising workload, taking initiative and thinking outside the box
- Managing customer expectations
- A high level of written and verbal communications skills with both clients and candidates
- Superior customer service skills
- Strong drive to reach targets and hit personal KPI’s
- An ability to juggle multiple plates at once
As a Recruitment Coordinator you will:
- Be taught to interview and source candidates for roles ranging from reception through to CEO’s
- Manage a constant up-to-date database
- Respond to all email or phone enquiries from candidates and clients
- Support your Senior Consultant on client visits to view their office environment and gain a greater understanding of the role and the client’s expectations
- Perform general administrative tasks
What a lot of the advertisements won’t tell you is the incredible work environment that will surround you. Beaumont’s team have made working here life changing, offering a fast, fun, laughter filled workday that usually is complete with a generous gesture of flowers or cupcakes.
Additionally, Beaumont offers incentive trips to gala balls and the Whitsundays, a health and well-being programme and paid personal leave to volunteer with charities of your choice.