As a Recruitment Consultant, you’ll be playing a crucial role in helping people find a job they’ll love. You’ll manage our client’s open job positions utilizing new technology and your incredible people skills.
Hudson will provide you with control over your days, yet, you also need to expect the unexpected because every day is different.
Along the way, you will learn from various specialist industries and impact the future of your clients’ organisations by finding them great talent.
If you want a job where you can define your success, keep reading!
What a typical recruitment consultant’s day looks like?
Stay energised because your typical day will consist of a lot of interactions:
- Attend meetings about the latest client’s assignment
- Marketing and business development
- Candidate interactions and post placement support
- Client communication & support
You might add some social events, networking and after-work drinks to your schedule when it suits!
What you’ll need to succeed
You aim high. You are resilient, tenacious and focused on outcomes.
You have a healthy competitive spirit and a passion for achieving targets, leading to financial reward and personal satisfaction.
- You have a passion for sales and customer success
- You have other relatable experience from another industry such as Sales Representative, Account Executive, Account Manager or Business Development Manager
- You are all about building long term relationships based on trust and honesty
- You feel energised by people, are curious about them and enjoy delighting them with your service
- You’re not afraid of hard work to reach your goals, but you like to have a good time, too.
- You are a permanent resident or Australian or New Zealand citizen.
As a Recruitment Specialist, you’ll build and nurture relationships with mostly top-tier SME clients and new clients coming from you!
What you’ll get in return
Where should we start?
- Uncapped, transparent bonus scheme
- A choice of career path (individual or management) & progression criteria to get you promoted sooner
- Flexible working conditions, including work from home opportunities
- On the job learning & development program
- Ongoing support and coaching from your leadership group
- Discounts including gym membership, health insurance, Apple store and more!
- In addition to your annual leave, get 4 extra days off per year
- Generous parental leave policy
- Employee Assistance Program and salary continuance insurance, because we will look after you when you’re well and when you’re not.
How to apply
Click ‘APPLY’ below, alternately for further details regarding job role opportunities please do not hesitate to contact Donna O’flynn on email@example.com
- Sydney CBD offices and flexibility to work from home
- Career Development Oppotunities
- Account management of federal government departments