As a Recruitment Consultant, you’ll be playing a crucial role in helping people find a job they’ll love. You’ll manage our client’s open job positions; find job seekers who will be an excellent fit for those roles; sell them the idea of moving into a new job, and finally closing it out so that everyone wins.
Along the way, you will learn from various specialist industries and impact the future of your clients’ organisations by finding them great talent.
You will be a specialist recruiter that forms part of a wider, national team.
You’ll be working for a brand that is truly invested in putting our people & customers at the forefront of every decision. We’re focused on helping you become the best consultant possible, the better you are the more candidates we can help realise their career potential.
- Uncapped, transparent bonus scheme
- A choice of career path (individual or management)
- Flexible working conditions, including work from home opportunities
- On the job learning & development program
- In addition to your annual leave, get 4 extra days off per year
- Generous parental leave policy
- Employee Assistance Program and salary continuance insurance, because we will look after you when you’re well and when you’re not.
What you’ll need to succeed
- You aim high, you are resilient, tenacious and obsessed with client and candidate outcomes.
- You set yourself high benchmarks and personal goals and can also work together in a collaborative team environment sharing opportunities, experience and knowledge to achieve greater success.
- You thrive in recruitment or sales with ambition to succeed
- You are passionate about building long term relationships, based on trust and integrity.
- You feel energised by people, are inquisitive about them and enjoy delighting them with your service
- You’re not afraid of hard work to reach your goals, and you like to have a good time, too.
Apply now to start your recruitment journey or contact Erin Cleaver, Practice Director – HR on 0424 657 191 for a confidential discussion.
- Join a high performing team on a warm desk
- Be part of an organisation with a great culture that encourages development
- Flexible work options and uncapped commissions