I am currently recruiting for a HR Officer who is immediately available and is able to commit to a 3 month contract with possible extension. This role will suit someone who has experience in HR processes, practices and information systems within a medium to large organisation. A qualification in HR is desirable although not essential, but you must be available for an immediate start.
- Provide generalist support in relation to payroll and employee benefits / entitlements
- Provide high quality and timely employment advice and support to stakeholders
- Create and maintain staff records on the Human Resource Information System
- Provide accurate customer service and advice
- Engage in the preparation of employment contracts
- Administer the process for employee leave entitlements
- You may be required to assist with the delivery of fortnightly payroll
- The successful applicant may be required to undergo a criminal background check prior to commencing the role
What’s on Offer?
- Initial 3 month contract with possible extension
- Attractive hourly rate
- Parking on site
- Ability to work within a large organisation based just SOR
- Work within an experienced and supportive HR team
Like to Know More?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Erin Cleaver on (08) 9323 0227.
- Great company culture
- Opportunity to extend
- Immediate start