In order to build a rewarding employee experience, you need to understand what matters most to your people.
Are you a highly skilled HR professional looking for your next challenge and want to be a part of Australia’s fastest growing City councils?Great exciting role with terrific diversity, huge challenge and excellent reward all wrapped up in 3 months contract.
• 38 hours per week
• Work from Home
• Full time, 3-month contract role (14 October 2020 – 15 Jan 2021)LOCAL CITY COUNCIL (Western suburbs : Melbourne) is currently seeking highly qualified PEOPLE ANALYTICS SUPPORT OFFICER(HR)
Position Objective: Positively contribute to the operational success of the Systems, Analytics & Contingency Unit in the People and Capability Department and support the overall efficiency of the Unit.
• Respond to, diagnose problems and answer queries associated with business applications, system errors, statistical reports and project administration relevant to the department.
• Undertake data entry, generate reports, analyse, manipulate and combine different sets of data using Excel, monitor and provide report recommendations to assist in workplace future needs and people efficiencies.
• Implement new practices or initiatives to achieve ongoing continuous quality and process improvements.
• Assist with data migration, implementation and configuration for software packages and systems.
• Effectively assist stakeholders with queries relating to corporate, workspace, helpdesk, Human Resources Information Management (HRIM) systems, and project administration, people analytics and reports.
• Actively monitor workspace use and provide regular information to management to assist with decision making.
• Provide effective and efficient administrative, functional support and recommendations to the Projects, Systems & Analytics Lead and relevant team members, that aligns with the department, project management and workforce planning framework and change management strategies.
• Provide training to stakeholders relevant to the Systems, Analytics & Contingency team requirements.Qualifications and Experience
• Relevant tertiary qualification e.g. Degree or Diploma in Business or similar discipline or lesser formal qualifications and substantial relevant experience.
• Demonstrated skills and experience in establishing, maintaining and continually improving administrative systems and processes.
• A broad knowledge of relevant Awards, Agreements, legislation and acts.