Due to organisational growth and leading into the New Year, our client is looking for experienced painters for a 2-month assignment.
Our client is based in their Archerfield workshop and this position will be 9am-5pm Sunday – Monday.
To be considered for the position, you must possess the following:
Skills and Experience:
- Trade Qualification
- 3+ Years post qualification experience
- Competent in all aspects of paint and panel preparation. Inclusive of sand balsting on both small and large scale.
- Skills required to apply Camouflage Paint Schemes
- Competent in decal application
- Skills to remove and install large and small accessories. Including
- large Fire Suppression brackets, walkways and machine panels
- Perform spray painting on all equipment and components sold and/or serviced by the Company as directed by the Leading Hand or immediate Supervisor.
- Take all reasonable steps to ensure that assigned tasks are free of faulty workmanship assuring quality in the finished product.
- Ensure work is carried out using the appropriate control guidelines to ensure that rework jobs do not occurs. This is to include checksheets, quality control procedures and guidelines.
- Ensure work is carried out using the appropriate control requirements to ensure contamination does not occur.
- Ensure work is carried out using the appropriate control requirements standards for safe storage of flammable and combustible liquid.
- Ensure all assigned tasks are completed within required target times.
- Ensure adequate communications are maintained with Leading Hand.
- Identify possible areas of wastage and work towards continuous improvement.
Personal Qualities and Behavioural Traits
A need to continually provide high quality workmanship, as well as the ability to think outside the