Medical Receptionist needed for a fast-paced, specialist medical practice in Cammeray to work full time Monday to Friday from 8.30 – 5 PM on an ongoing basis with potential to go permanent and starting immediately.
This boutique practice is in the process of expansion and are looking for somebody to stay and grow with them. This is a fast paced reception role and will require someone who is used to working under pressure and has been in a busy Medical Receptionist position before, ideally in a specialist practice.
This Medical Receptionist position will start on a temporary contract initially with potential to go permanent, the job is paying $30 + Super an hour.
Full time Monday-Friday working hours are 8.30 AM – 5 PM.
If you are available immediately and looking to work in a busy specialist practice, then please apply today!
- meeting & greeting patients building rapport and relationships
- creating patient files
- managing patient records confidentially
- liaising with Doctors and hospital staff and specialists
- ensuring the daily clinic runs smoothly
- manage a busy switchboard and direct calls to appropriate staff members
- variation of administrative duties
- ordering stationary and arranging of couriers
- banking reconciliation
- maintain inbox
The ideal candidate
- will have experience within the medical industry
- is an experienced receptionist
- can work under pressure
- holds Strong communication skills
- will have a friendly disposition
- it would be desirable to have experience using Genie however this is not essential