Our client is an internationally recognised, industry leader in the FMCG sector. They have a long-standing history of product innovation, diversification and organisational growth.
This is a great opportunity to join an established team and add value to the overall operation. Working Monday to Friday 2pm to 10pm you will be responsible for processing the overnight sales orders, managing and scheduling deliveries with the drivers. This is a great temporary opportunity that has the potential to become a permanent position. Your other responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling deliveries to ensure Customers orders are met.
- Actioning overnight orders using SAP.
- Liaise with the truck drivers to organize delivery schedules.
- Maintaining accurate records including proof of delivery.
- Manage drivers hours and run sheets
- Liaise with the sales team to meet the monthly delivery targets.
We are looking for an experienced logistics scheduler ideally transport planning and scheduling. You will also have:
- Strong logistics, scheduling and transport delivery experience.
- Good national geographic knowledge.
- An understanding of truck load and dimension management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Previous experience of SAP is desirable but not essential.