Logistics Officer, Temp to perm opportunity
Monday to Friday: 7:00am to 3:00pm
I’m currently recruiting an experienced Logistics Officer for a temporary to permanent opportunity located in Banksmeadow. My client is well established in the manufacturing and distribution of food and beverages. You will report to the Warehouse and Distribution Manager
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday, 7:00am to 3:00pm.
- Efficiently and accurately process and dispatch orders received through the online store
- Work in conjunction with other departments to address website related matters
- Working with the dispatch team to ensure that the NSW flagship stores are processed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Liaising with BDM’s, drivers and external stakeholders as required about issues relating to customer service and transportation
- Collaboration with different departments to implement delivery schedules for Flagship stores, international entities and wholesale accounts
- Ensure any open orders are accounted for and actioned accordingly within our ERP system
- Liaise with the customer service team regarding customer enquiries relating to orders in progress,
- Experience using Sage, or a similar ERP system is essential
- Experience using EDI is essential
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment to customer deadlines
- Previous experience as a Logistics Officer in a warehouse environment