One of the largest and most impressive law firms in the world is seeking an outgoing and vibrant Senior Legal Assistant to join their expanding practice in a busy and varied position.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow into an established legal support professional whilst working alongside some of Australia’s most reputable lawyers and have access to state of the art facilities.
Huge career development is on offer working in this fast-paced and professional team environment, as you have the opportunity to be involved with business development and events.
This role requires an individual who can provide high level, proactive business support to a number of senior staff within the business and bring with them a client service focus.
Taking on this challenge you will be responsible for practice and client management administration, overseeing and managing billing, diary/travel arrangements coupled with involvement and follow up on business development and event activities.
- Previous experience in an Administration / Secretarial role within the legal profession and the desire to continue learning and being challenged
- Proven experience in a similar role within professional services will also be considered
- Demonstrated experience with billing and efficient with the process end to end
- Vibrant, engaging attitude and can bring real energy to the team
- Confident, professional communicator and strong IT skill set
- High attention to detail coupled with the ability to multi-task
- Genuine interest in being a team player and to get involved in business development
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Work in a fast-paced, diverse and professional team environment with some of Australia’s most reputable lawyers
- Play a pivotal role in the practice teams
- Huge career development
- Introduction to business development and events duties
- Temporary to permanant full-time position based in one of the CBD’s finest buildings
- Global law firm who is progressive and forward thinking
- Up to $85,000 package on offer dependent on experience