- Learning Designer
- Flexible working with the ability to work from home
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Temporary assignment until Christmas with potential extension
My client is a leading education provider. They are looking for 2 Learning Designers to support them with developing 20 subjects. These designers will work closely with academics, media producers and other learning design staff.
- This person will work closely with the subject matter expert to bring the content of the course to life
- Create both online and blended learning modules
- Collaborate with a wide range of internal stakeholders and external stakeholders
- The learning designer will always ensure that the student experience is at the forefront of how the course is designed
- Will have previous learning design experience preferably from the education sector
- Has previous experience in creating both online and blended learning modules
- Is experienced with learning design software
- Will be immediately available and can commit to an assignment until Christmas.