Pinnacle People will position you in some of Melbourne’s top kitchens across some of our most prestigious venues!
If you’re after flexible working arrangements and well-renowned brands to work for, we have the role for you!
- Immediate work available around Melbourne
- Manage your own shifts with our real time app
- Competitive hourly rates of pay, paid weekly
- Motivation, passion and commitment to work amongst a passionate event kitchen team
- Commercial dishwashing experience
- Proven experience in fast-paced kitchen environments
- A handle on stock management and must have general kitchen cleaning skills
- Strong communication skills
- Hold a current Food Hygiene and Handling certificate
- Police Check or willing to obtain one
- Must have valid working visa
- Have the following uniform or willing to purchase: Black tailored trousers, plain black t-shirt, skull cap and black apron, black enclosed leather look shoes (suitable for the kitchen)