Randstad Technologies client is a well known and successful Utilities company based in the CBD. They are looking for a Java Application Developer to work across their customer facing web applications on a contractual basis (6 months). Ideally the successful applicant will commence during the first week of January 2019.
Job Purpose Statement:
This role is focussed on developing the organisations customer facing web applications (gas and electricity portals).
- Experience with Java development is mandatory
- Spring, Hibernate & JPA experience is mandatory
- Grails experience is mandatory
- Unit testing frameworks and approaches – TestNG, Junit, Cucumber
- JIRA, Confluence
- Agile / Scrum experience is mandatory
- Experience writing high level technical design
- Mobile experience (UX) is desirable
If this role is of interest to you please apply now using the link or email your updated CV to email@example.com to discuss the position.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
java, developer, java developer, grails, application, web application, ux, integration, rest, spring, mobile, hibernate, jpa, testing, agile, backend, fullstack