You will be responsible for all incoming calls for the business, accurate data entry into systems as well as facilitating appropriate communication and liaising between departments.
It is critical you interact in a warm, polite and highly articulate manner, operate with energy and organisational skills to work in a busy call centre role whilst remaining focused and in control.
* Booking and coordination
* Phone call management
* Record management and data entry
* Invoice processing
* Managing Outlook emails
* Preparation of documents using word/mail merges
* Managing excel spread sheets
* General administration duties eg: archiving, filing
* Prior experience in a call centre covering above duties
* Energetic, Proactive, Self-managed and organised
* Flexibility in approach to tasks
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Sound knowledge in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
* Demonstrates attention to detail and high level of accuracy
* Professional outlook and appearance
* Excellent work ethic
* Training and Development will be provided
* Great team environments
* You’ll be 100% backed by an enthusiastic team.