We are seeking 4 HR Services Officers to join a prestigious University on a 2-month project.
- $45 per hour + super
- Option to WFH with one day on campus
- 35-hour week
- Multiple positions available
You will provide Tier 1 administrative and transactional HR service support to ensure the successful day-to-day delivery of services. This includes creating HR-related documentation, employee data management, and escalating transactions or queries following the pre-defined tiered model processes and procedures. You will also be responding to routine and basic staff enquiries from staff with a strong customer service focus.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Be able to deliver staff services in a large/complex organisation.
- Ideally have experience using Workday, or a similar HR program.
- Have experience adhering to strong service level agreements (SLAs) and working in a customer service background.
- Be able to provide advice on policy, procedures, and frameworks.