An opportunity exists for a HR Officer with government experience to join a great team. In this role, the HR Officer will be responsible for handling initial HR enquiries, processing employment changes and liaising with key stakeholders on people related issues.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to kick-start their HR career within the government sector. Ideally you will have previous HR experience providing support and advice.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Coordinate and support recruitment activities
- Employee and candidate letter & contract production
- Ensure new starter checklist items are completed
- Provide first level support for HR enquiries including policy interpretation
- Scheduling training courses, pre-employment checks & exit interviews
- Support Group policy and process roll-outs
- Actively input into continuous process improvement
The successful candidate will be a part of an energetic and values driven team who are customer focused and committed to delivering exceptional results. We are looking for someone who has experience working within Government looking to get further experience with their HR career.
Qualifications and experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or similar
- Ability to interact and influence across all organisational levels
- Strong Customer focus and team orientation
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Energy, Enthusiasm, positive can do approach to all work
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to kick-start your HR career!
Like to know more? To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Mikayla Bennett at Hudson on Ph 0408 991 035 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.