Our client is a specialty goods company located in the Swan Valley. We are currently sourcing for an HR Manager to work closely with the leadership team to provide operational and strategic human resources support advice and continuous improvement of HR services. You will have extensive broad HR generalist experience across leadership development, people capability, employee relations, recruitment, culture and engagement.
The business is highly reputable and going through a period of growth and change so we are looking for an HR Manager that is confident in a stand-alone HR role and is prepared to be hands-on in the business providing consultative support and pragmatic solutions to the executive team.
- Performance improvement and management
- Workforce planning
- Organisational design
- Change management
- Employee relations and case management
- Leadership development and coaching
- Culture and engagement
- Talent management
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant field with extensive experience in large complex organisations
- High level of business acumen and ability to design and implement people activities and solutions that support business requirements
- Demonstrated experience providing HR support to a business at a high level
- Understanding of employment law and the Australian industrial relations framework
- Ability to prioritise and multitask
All applications will be kept strictly confidential. If you would like further information please call Cara Carrodus on 0408 360 309 or firstname.lastname@example.org