This international Tourism organsisation is an industry leader and facilitates holidays to some of the worlds most talked about destinations.
2x Graphic designers to come on board as on site employees and support the wider team of designers with a large volume of campaign needs in both print and digital.
- Carry out internal graphic design requirements for the business in Australia & New Zealand through:
- Print – brochures, flyers, press/magazine advertising
- Company presentation contribution and design within PPT
- Digital – websites and social media
- Direct / CRM -direct e-mail and / or mail
- Desirable – video editing skills
- Contributing with ideas and design artwork to the overall brief.
- Produce marketing collateral material for both print (such as catalogues, brochures, flyers, postcards, standing displays, posters, large format assets, advertisements, co-op ads, corporate material) and digital channels (such as basic e-newsletters, and more) for both Trade and Consumer channels.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, digital services when and where required
- Ensure a high quality work according to specified budgets.
What you will need to bring to the role:
- You have tertiary qualifications in Graphic Design
- You will have 2-5 years’ experience working with print and digital
- You will have strong skills with the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop) and advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office
- You are a team player but can also work autonomously and be accountable for your own work
- You must have great attention to detail and a be able to deliver to deadlines
- Basic video production, product photography and copy-writing skills are not essential but will be highly regarded
Please apply directly to this advert if you have the relevent skills and are IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE.
WHV applicants are encouraged to apply.