Hudson are currently seeking an experienced Finance & Administration Assistant to join an exciting company based in Lane Cove West for an immediate start. The Administrator will be responsible for the processing of sales orders and service invoices, preparing payments, employee expenses, liasing with couriers/shipping and customer remittance. If you have a background in financial administration and are a highly organised individual, this role could be for you!
- Invoicing for customers
- Order processing – customers and vendors
- Quotations – customers and vendors
- Preparation of all Payments – mainly tax and vendor invoices – Vendors include agents, office service providers, product suppliers
- Preparation of spreadsheets and payments
- Preparation and submission of Employee expenses
- Monthly Maintenance billing: enquiries, PO requests, spreadsheet preparation, checking, saving & sending of invoices to customers
- Customer Remittances
- Payment reminders
- Tax enquiries, except payroll tax
- Couriers/Shipping – liaison with couriers with regards to shipments and customs, checking and submission of invoices for payment.
- Domestic freight organisation
- Adhoc office duties, as requested by the client.
- Previous experience in a Finance or Administration role
- Highly organised
- High attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and ideally Acrobat Pro DC
- Familiar with filing tools in Outlook and able to maintain appropriate folders – need to process approx. 40-50 emails per day
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Full working rights in Australia and vaccinated against Covid-19.
If you believe you match the skills/experience outlined above, please apply via the link provided. Alternatively, get in touch with Sheridan (email@example.com) if you have any questions about the opportunity.
- Attractive hourly rate
- 3 month contract, extension options
- Lane Cove West location