Events and Marketing Advisor
$100000 to $109000 Annual Salary per year
Marketing, Communications & Media
Application Closing Date
- Join an innovative and growing business in the heart of Sydney
- Opportunity to join a creative team within Policy and Corporate Affairs
- Autonomous role reporting into Engagement and Communications Manager
- The company values are at the core of this role- where commitment, collaboration, care and enterprise are expected to deliver highly creative and innovative events.
- There is an expectation to design, develop and implement event programs and optimise customer engagement, where strategy is involved.
- Communicate and implement ideas and material through channels of marketing messages that align to the business.
- Elements of project management are involved, therefore you must be someone who can plan and improve, delegate, and be proactive to deliver successful publications, events and activities.
- Team work is incorporated in this role, where support will be needed within Corporate Affairs.
- Strong capability to engage customers and stakeholders to develop and create the experience.
- Experience with a CRM system is a must as you will be asked to utilise this as a function to manage and track reports, whilst identifying opportunities
- Commercial experience within Marketing or Events
- Results driven
- High attention to detail
- Competent and confident in utilising marketing and events tools
- Adobe creative suite experience required but not essential