Our client is an established Government Department in the CBD going through an exciting restructure of their services.
Working within the Business Technology Support team, this role will interact with Microsoft Dynamics and Appian Platforms that support a number of core business operating systems. These systems include CRM, Grant Management, My Development Application System (MYDAS2) and an e-planning portal.
As a Database Administrator in this close knit team you will be responsible for the management and reporting of data and information, and generally support both BAU and project initiatives.
Your duties will entail:
- Manage the implementation of data and database solutions within negotiated timeframes.
- Manage the development of SDLC documentation of data services in accordance with accepted standards, procedures and methodologies;
- Manage and provide Tier 3 support and undertake change management activities associated with the corporate data and database assets;
- Support the server management team in the maintenance of Windows servers
- Develop reports in: T-SQL; MySQL; SQL Report builder and Power BI;
- Provide expert advice to develop and evolve data practices, data management maturity, perform data migration from legacy systems and the successful implementation of data and database assets by means of management and technical solutions, methods and practices
- Actively participate in the identification and management of project related risks and issues;
- Manage and undertake skills transfer and mentorship as required and successfully transition deliverables to internal and external support groups