people2people are working closely with the NSW Government who are currently seeking a Client Service Officer for an initial 2 month contract located in Parramatta.
In this position, you will be providing financial administration services to clients with decision making disabilities.
- Liaising and consulting with clients, external stakeholders and specialists units in order to identify and address the needs of the client
- Respond and resolve complex enquiries, ensuring a timely and effective resolution of issues
- Undertake a range of administrative duties in support of the business needs of the team and unit
- Collect information and research in order to improve cost management, efficiency and service delivery on behalf of the branch
- Previous understanding of the needs, rights and expectations of people in a vulnerable environment is highly advantageous
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, conflict resolution and negotiation skills are essential
- Demonstrated ability in stakeholder development
- Strong organisational and time management skills are highly required for this opportunity