Pinnacle People are looking for experienced Kitchen Hands/Catering Assistants to work in this dynamic environment. If you are competent in basic food preparation skills, have proven dishwashing experience in a commercial kitchen, and have the flexibility and commitment and immediate availability, this role is for you!
We offer you flexible working arrangements and the power to manage your own work-life balance, anytime, anywhere with our app.
Know kitchen operations? Great! Then you can enjoy:
- IMMEDIATE START, with ongoing work for the right candidate
- Great casual hourly rates, paid weekly
- Control your own roster through our app
- A unique range of experience with great clients
- Experience working in fast-paced kitchen environments
- Commercial dishwashing experience
- A handle on stock management and general kitchen cleaning skills
- Previous experience in variety of kitchens across basic food preparation and kitchen assistance
- A high-level of personal presentation & communication skills
- A current Food Hygiene and Handling Certificate is desirable
- Police Check or willing to obtain one
Our uniform requirements:
Have the following uniform or willing to purchase: Black tailored trousers, plain black t-shirt, black enclosed leather look shoes (suitable for the kitchen)