We are currently seeking experienced Larder Cooks/Chefs to join our team to work within corporate environments in Sydney CBD. This role offers consistent hours, Monday to Friday. Our clients place a huge emphasis on high quality service and we help them find the best staff who are passionate about hospitality.
If you want a role that allows you to utilise your skills and experience in the kitchen with the opportunity to take your career to the next level, then this is the opportunity for you!
The ideal candidate:
- Significant experience as a Larder Cook/Chef with considerable larder / sandwich making expertise
- Experience in busy corporate conferencing or function environments
- Attention to detail and exemplary food presentation standards
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within a team
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Adaptable and able to work in high-volume work environment
- Food Handlers/Hygiene Certificate
- HACCP, WH&S & an understanding of dietary requirements is highly regarded
- Police Check or willing to obtain one
- Working with Children Check (WWC) is required to be successful