The Business Analyst is responsible for driving and delivering the coordinated elicitation, analysis, development, documentation and communication of stakeholder business requirements and processes in support of ICT projects.
- Implementation, and the maintaining of traceability between business requirements and the implemented solution.
- Demonstrated experience planning, managing and evaluating business analysis activities which facilitate and inform the implementation and support of business activities and software systems in complex IT environments.
- Demonstrated experience applying business analysis techniques and tools including business process modeling, process mapping and requirements traceability and in identifying, investigating and resolving complex business issues.
- Proven experience in engaging stakeholders to achieve a high level of commitment, support and involvement and in the development and delivery of accurate, timely and effective information to internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated high level business analysis skills on ICT implementation projects incorporating requirements elicitation, requirements management, requirements prioritisation, business process analysis/modelling and information analysis/modelling, including the ability to negotiate and influence high quality outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team, under broad direction, identify performance outcomes, determine priorities and use judgement and delegated authority to perform complex analytical tasks and achieve effective results within short timeframes.
- High level interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills to articulate and present complex concepts clearly and concisely, negotiate successful outcomes, develop effective working relationships and networks with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders and handle complex and sensitive issues with tact and diplomacy.
For a confidential discussion and further information, please call Kevin Gonzalez in the Adelaide office on 08 8223 8854, send your CV to email@example.com or apply with your MS Word copy of your resumes via the link provided.
- Multiple contracts available
- Adelaide Location
- Competitive salary offered