- CBD Location near PT
- Immediate start
- Accounts Payable role for 2 months with Potential to go longer
This role falls within a state government body situated in the heart of Melbourne city. This particular body is a major player in encouraging Victorians in taking control of their futures!!
Key responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Demonstrated accounts payable experience.
- Process creditor invoices including reviewing of invoices, encoding of invoice and filing in a timely and accurate manner.
- Systems knowledge of SAP is ideal however having worked on any other large ERP will be considered.
- Liaise with suppliers and staff in response to outstanding invoices and payment queries.
- Reconcile various specific Ledger accounts G/R and I/R and Creditor statements.
- Process purchase orders in accordance with Council’s policies and procedures.