Randstad seeking Corrosion Engineer in Western Australia
Corrosion Engineer for a 2month contract implementing corrective actions.
You will be required to:
· Extensive experience in corrosion or asset integrity engineering.
· Undertake job duties to the delivery plan and progress reporting against plan.
· Work with COABIS
· Work with international offices to implement the project.
Ideally you will have:
· Degree in Mechanical Engineering degree or equivalent qualification.
· Knowledge of applicable industry standards codes and practices..
· Experience in inspection engineering within the Offshore Oil and Gas industry.
This is a 2 month assignment base in Perth and as a result, only candidates with Australian work rights will be considered for the role. On going work is a possibility, but would be dependant on successful completion of this assignment and the client being successful in a bid for an upcoming project.
For instructions to apply, click the Organization Name in the Find Jobs page.