HR and Payroll Administrator
This global leader is at the forefront of change and development, inspiring the world with their products and delivering the future of technology to your home.
As they continue through this period of growth, an opportunity has become available for a Human Resources & Payroll Administrator to join this leading brand, providing admin & coordination support to the HR & Payroll team.
Based in luxury offices in Western Sydney positioned amongst a buzzing cafe atmosphere, you can enjoy a 1st class working environment with onsite parking available and positioned conveniently within a short stroll to public transport.
Commencing immediately in this long term contract, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Providing new employee details or changes to the outsourced payroll provider
- Preparing & checking monthly payroll to ensure accurate payments have been prepared
- Maintaining database ensuring accurate and up to date information
- Liaising with internal departments regarding commission payments for sales staff
- Liaising with outsourced payroll provider regarding leave adjustments
- Preparing & processing monthly general ledger details for finance
- Preparing employment contracts, adjustment letters and new starter material
- General administration duties.
- Prepare Ad-hoc reports
- Supporting the HR & finance team with ad- hoc admin as requested
As the successful candidate you will be:
- Experienced in a similar HR administration position and have relevant qualifications
- Career driven with an outgoing personality
- A strong communicator with a high level of attention to detail and excellent time management skill
For instructions on how to apply, click the Organization Name in the Find Jobs page.