Working Holiday Jobs in Australia
Drake International seeking Graphic Web Designer in Victoria
Wanted: Enthusiastic and Experienced Graphic Web Designer.
• Looking for a temporary assignment
• Love creating quality design work while solving client problems?
• Have exceptional knowledge of the English language, spelling, grammar and an eye for detail, quality and accuracy.
• Looking for an immediate start.
Our Client is looking for a qualified Graphic Web Designer to join their vibrant and fun team.
The successful application will need to have the following
• End to end design experience
• Photo Shop Graphics
• Editing and completing graphics and making changes where necessary.
• Work effectively within a team and autonomously
• Have experience working in a design production environment
• Solve problems creatively while following procedures
• Work to complete briefs to deadlines and respond to problems quickly
You'll work with a small but expanding team so it's crucial you have exceptional communication skills and keep accurate production records. Most importantly you must understand what quality design work is all about.
Randstad seeking Corrosion Engineer in Western Australia
Corrosion Engineer for a 2month contract implementing corrective actions.
You will be required to:
· Extensive experience in corrosion or asset integrity engineering.
· Undertake job duties to the delivery plan and progress reporting against plan.
· Work with COABIS
· Work with international offices to implement the project.
Ideally you will have:
· Degree in Mechanical Engineering degree or equivalent qualification.
· Knowledge of applicable industry standards codes and practices..
· Experience in inspection engineering within the Offshore Oil and Gas industry.
This is a 2 month assignment base in Perth and as a result, only candidates with Australian work rights will be considered for the role. On going work is a possibility, but would be dependant on successful completion of this assignment and the client being successful in a bid for an upcoming project.
For instructions to apply, click the Organization Name in the Find Jobs page.
To view the full list of over 80 Job Openings to date, go to Search Jobs.
Check back regularly, with more jobs from various states in Australia added weekly.
Wishing you all the best in your job search and in your working holiday adventure!
Various Roles in IT, Finance & Accounting, Engineering, Health industries
Experis short-time contract assignments can accelerate your end goals. You'll gather new skills, technology know-how and business acumen. And along the way, you'll relish the flexibility of having greater control of your career development and life.
Full Jobs Listing:
Register for a Career Discussion:
Search more jobs at in the Find Jobs page.
Various Roles in Business Support, Customer Service, Contact Centre, Construction, Manufacturing, Mining & Resources, Sales, Trades & Labour, Transport & Logistics
Manpower is the global leader in contingent and permanent staffing, providing organisations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness.
If you work with Manpower you get access to hours of e-learning absolutely free, covering everything from sales and marketing to advanced computer programming through our Training and Development Centre. There are on-line seminars, up-to-the-minute news and articles and you can even chat with other students and experts. Free Training (eLearning):
Full Manpower Jobs Listing:
Randstad seeking Campaign Advisor in Victoria
This Government department are looking for an experienced Campaign Advisor to join their team for at 3 months.
To be successful in the role you will have:
Marketing communications campaign activity
Ideally experience delivering behaviour change campaigns
Project management skills
Ability to interview and commence immediately.
You will be able to liaise effectively with stakeholders at all levels and have worked across marketing campaigns within a government setting.
Australian Recruiting Group seeking Assistant in Western Australia
The Australian Recruiting Group (ARG) is a leader in the provision of local and national recruitment services and overseas skilled migrations services. The company is a wholly owned and operated Australian business that is staffed with leading industry consultants in specialist business entities.
We currently have two temporary admin roles available for one of our clients based in near Perth CBD. The Administration Assistant provides administrative and clerical support to the manager and work unit. This may include purchasing payment of accounts, word processing, contract administration, section specific duties, records management plus operation and extraction of program/project management information for the section.
Required skills, knowledge and experience
• Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook (Testing provided)
• Well developed knowledge and experience in administrative and clerical functions
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and part of a team
• Knowledge and experience in payment of accounts and monitoring expenditure of work unit
• Well developed verbal communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively with officers at all levels
• Demonstrated ability to use initiative and organisational skills, including time management
• Candidates with reliable transport will be preferred.
If you are interested in this position and have a successful employment track record, then please apply online in the first instance.
This is not an Indigenous Identified position however we do encourage people from Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander decent to apply.
You must also have two contactable work references and be able to start within a week.
Please note: if we do not have any current vacancies that match your skill set at the time of your application, we will keep you details on file for a period of three months and will contact you if a suitable vacancy arises during that time. Due to the large number of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted. Please apply online and we will be contact shortly if you have been successful.
Outbound Sales Consultants
We are on the prowl for the next generation of sales superstars to work in a high energy, loud and energetic customer service/call centre team starting ASAP. This organisation is a leader within their insurance specialisation and they have taken the concept of rewarding their staff to a whole new level - holidays, days off, nights out, guest speakers, prizes up for grabs like a Vespa motorbike, cruises, dinners PLUS one of the most aggressive commissions structures in the industry and many, many more! As a true hunter, you will thrive in a BUSY, social and supportive environment; you will become part of a driven team who live by the mantra of "work hard, play hard". WHV welcome!
• Excellent communication skills and ability to build rapport
• Competitive personalities with a desire to be the best
• Financial drive - you like to be rewarded for your hard work
• Sales driven
• Tenacious and resilient
• Experience in sales not necessary - your attitude is key
What's on offer?
• Generous hourly rate and weekly pay!
• Realistic & achievable targets
• Fully paid training and support
• Vibrant and fast paced environment
• Uncapped commission's
• Amazing incentives
• A friendly and supportive culture
• Immediate start
To view the full list of over 70 Job Openings to date, go to Search Jobs.
Lowy Institute Internship Program
The internship program aims to connect talented international policy students and professionals with our research staff and programs. You should be interested in contributing to Australian international policy, have excellent time management and administrative skills, think critically, write clearly, and capably manage independent research tasks. Typically you will have completed, or be enrolled in postgraduate studies. The availability of intern positions depends on the needs of our staff.
The internship program attracts a large number of outstanding candidates and is highly competitive. Our intern alumni include Rhodes scholars, diplomats, soldiers, journalists, and academics. If your application is successful you will work at 31 Bligh St on a voluntary basis.
For information on how to apply, click the Organization Name in the Find Jobs page.
Create Your Profile
Job Hunting Tips
Post a Job
Canadian Australian Chamber of Commerce - Sydney Head Office
T: +61 (02) 9238 2109
© Canadian Australian Chamber of Commerce
Legal & Privacy Disclaimer