Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Australia are a supporting assocation
of this event and all its members are entitled to a 15% discount
Download the latest brochure here for Mines and Money Australia 2011 to find out why you should attend Australia’s most comprehensive event for mining investment, taking place on 10-12 October 2011 at the Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre. The early bird discount, saving you AUD$400, ends Friday 29 July. Register now to claim your saving. On top of this discount all members of Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Australia get a further 15% discount.
A winning mix of investment opportunities and international investor insights
Mines and Money Australia 2011 features an exhibition of 85 up-and-coming mining companies and a two-day programme including no fewer than 42 company spotlight presentations.
With companies ranging from those with over a billion market cap right through to micro-cap explorers, this conference offers investors a breath-taking array of investment possibilities.
Download the brochure for the full list and floorplan – Click here
But, unlike many other events, Mines and Money also offers an extensive conference programme with expert insight from international investors and analysts, helping our delegates spot upcoming trends in the market and find the next big opportunity in mining investment.
Among the international investors, analysts and industry experts flying into Sydney to present at the show are:
- Doug Casey, Chairman, CASEY RESEARCH
- Zeng Chen, President & CEO, CITIC RESOURCES HOLDINGS
- James Turk, Founder, GOLDMONEY
- Philip Klapwijk, Executive Chairman, GFMS
- Mickey Fulp, Founder, THE MERCENARY GEOLOGIST
- Bernard J. Guarnera, President & CEO, BEHRE DOLBEAR & COMPANY
- Richard Karn, Managing Director, THE EMERGING TRENDS REPORT
Plus home-grown mining investment specialists including:
- Tad Watroba, Executive Director, HANCOCK PROSPECTING
- Jason Chesters, Head of Equities, PATERSONS ASSET MANAGEMENT
- Trevor Rowe, Executive Chairman, ROTHSCHILD AUSTRALIA
- Chris Baker, Investment Manager, CALEDONIA
- Clive Donner, Managing Director, LINQ RESOURES
- Louis Rozman, Investment Director, PACIFIC ROAD CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
- Gavin Wendt, Founding Director & Senior Resource Analyst, MINELIFE
- Robin Chambers, Senior Partner, CHAMBERS & COMPANY
Don’t miss out on the early-bird booking discount that expires on 29 July. Book by this date to ensure you get the best price and save AUD$400.
Make Mines and Money Australia 2011 your number one choice for sourcing new mining investment opportunities. Join the many investors and miners from across Australia and around the world already registered for the event.
Programme Director – Mines and Money Australia 2011