Active for almost a decade now, the CACC continues to enjoy the support of both governments and the business community in both countries. However in late 2014 the Board and leadership of the Chamber recognized a need to both broaden its support base and rebuild operational relationships with government entities and corporations with an interest in the Mission of the Chamber.
In support of this, we have gathered together a panel of interested parties including:
· Mario Ste-Marie, Consul General of Canada
· David Howard, General Manager, Established Markets, International Operations Group, Austrade
· Angus Armour, Deputy Secretary, Industry, Innovation, Hospitality & the Arts, NSW Trade & Investment
Joining the panel discussion will be CACC’s patron, Jack Cowin and CACC Director Doug Carmichael. The panel discussion will be moderated by CACC Director and our PwC host Mike McGrath.
The objectives of this gathering are to help organisations and individuals within the NSW business community:
· better understand the current Canadian – Australian trade and investment relationship,
· gain insights into the work being done within government to further develop this relationship, and
· appreciate how important the support of the local business community is to these efforts, how they can help and the role that entities such as the CACC can play.
The CACC is looking for volunteers to actively participate in the management and operations of the Chamber and will take this opportunity to highlight several new initiatives.